Growing up, my favourite hobby was craft time with stickers and paper with my mum. I can still remember shopping at our local stationery & craft shops in Malaysia. When we got home, mum would clear up the whole dining table and we would make cards and origami and paper crafts together! This has been my passion ever since and after completing my Diploma of Arts in Graphic Design & Advertising at CATC in Sydney, I pursued my career in design & arts as a full time job.
After working for 5 years as a graphic designer in Sydney, and planning my own wedding in 2012, I decided to combine my 2 big passions, designing and weddings and started up Pocadot Invitations.
It is definitely God’s blessing to be able to do what I love everyday with Pocadot Invitations and live the life I love, since I moved to the beautiful Central Coast
Pocadot Invitations is all about a personalised service at a professional level, with the highest standards for your wedding invitations and stationery. After all, it is a once in a lifetime event, and you should never settle for anything lesser than the best! Each couple I work with, is not just a client, but two people who I get to know as we work together and communicate frequently through email and consultations. So the end result, your invitations become are true reflection who you are and what you envisioned for your wedding day.
- Wedding Invitations
- Pre-Wedding Invitations (Engagements, Save The Dates)
- Party Invitations (Hens, Bucks, Bridal Party Proposals, Bridal/Baby Showers, Birthdays, Anniversaries & Christenings)
- Post-Wedding Cards (Thank You cards)
- Wedding Day Stationery (Place Cards, Seating Plans, Table Cards, Ceremony Books)
- Bonbonniere & Labels/Tags (NEW Addition)
- Tree/Balloon Prints, Canvas Prints & PhotoBooks for guests to sign
- Corporate Invitations & stationery